Home » Server Options » Replication » Selective incremental replication between two instances? (10g, Windows)
Selective incremental replication between two instances? [message #416818] Tue, 04 August 2009 07:51 Go to next message
kmicic
I have one 10g database in other country.
I want part of their db (selected tables or tablespaces) and import that data to my 10g DB and i want keep to date this data.

I know two ways
1. Data Pump Imp/Emp via FTP
, but i can't send only data that have changed (incremental), i must pumping whole selected part of database (i want only new data from their DB, but consistanse with my DB)

2. RMAN etc. or other archivisation tool, i can do incremental achivisation, but can i send files to another instances (my db) and load only that data? Can i do that with SQL*Loader?

Sorry for my english.
Cheers, thanks for response!
Re: Selective incremental replication between two instances? [message #416858 is a reply to message #416818] Tue, 04 August 2009 16:43 Go to previous message
babuknb

>>but i can't send only data that have changed (incremental), i must pumping whole selected part of database (i want only new data from their DB, but consistanse with my DB)

Then; Try to implement;

1/ Advanced Replication (Materialized-View Based Replication)

2/ DataGuard (Physical/Logical Standby)

Thanks
Previous Topic: Oracle Streams
Next Topic: ORA-12013 : Error in MVIEWS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:35:47 CDT 2024