Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to make invoices / customer delinquent in AR ? (Oracle Applications 12.0.6)
How to make invoices / customer delinquent in AR ? [message #423707] Sun, 27 September 2009 01:20 Go to next message
rak007
We created a new transaction in AR and set the due date as a past date. We want to run the program IEX: Send dunning letter to delinquent customer to fetch this transaction as technically this transaction / invoice is due dated.

Do we have to run some prerequisite program to run to make them delinquent that or what is needed to be done.

Please let me know if you require more information.

PS: The Advanced Collection module is NOT installed for us and we are using the standard dunning letter functionality of AR that supposedly does not require license.

PS: I dont have much knowledge about making delinquent and all so please excuse if something above is wrong.
Re: How to make invoices / customer delinquent in AR ? [message #679066 is a reply to message #423707] Fri, 31 January 2020 02:47 Go to previous message
rajkumar0507
Hi,

I have the same question. So if you figured out the answer, please provide.

Thanks,
Raj
Previous Topic: Upgrading from EBS 12.1.3 to 12.2
Next Topic: How can we Write Off or close out the available quantities on a PO that has been written off ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:38:40 CDT 2024