Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » When timer expires Oracle forms (3 Merged) (Oracle forms 10g R2)
When timer expires Oracle forms (3 Merged) [message #534381] Mon, 05 December 2011 14:15 Go to next message
aaichah
I have 2 10g forms that runs continuousely. They are display screens of scheduled open work, that refreshes

as it scrolls. The scrolling is based on a timer, and when it reaches the last record, the forms requeries, and

continues on scrollling.

My problem is every few days, both screens that are connected to different PC, stall and stop working

we have to manually restart the PCs and the screens work again for few days and the problem happens again

The message we are getting:

end of communication channel, and at the status bar we get: when timer expired raised an undandled exception

Is there a way to handle that exception, can we when it happen, refresh the screen or exit and restart again?

It has been a big issue for us

Please help

Thank you

Re: When timer expires Oracle forms (3 Merged) [message #534386 is a reply to message #534381] Mon, 05 December 2011 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Which unhandled exception is it? Is there any message besides what you've told us? (Such as the one displayed from the Form menu?) Could you share the trigger code?
Re: When timer expires Oracle forms (3 Merged) [message #534481 is a reply to message #534386] Tue, 06 December 2011 09:31 Go to previous message
aaichah
I will soon, I am attending a course now and will do that dfinitely by tomorrow
Thank you
Previous Topic: Pass Global Variable from form to db trigger
Next Topic: how can i use this (numtodsinterval)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 15:19:23 CDT 2024