Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » clob/blob png image representation in forms 6i (Forms 6i Oracle 11g)
clob/blob png image representation in forms 6i [message #540991] Thu, 26 January 2012 22:58 Go to next message
didiera
Dear All,

I have a table containing records with a field representing a png image that is encoded as base64 text. The procedure responsible for creating the record receives the base64 information in a parameter of type CLOB. It then inserts it in a field of same type on the record. I want to transform the CLOB data into an image and display it back on the form. Please explain how this can be achieved.

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Didier Augustin
Re: clob/blob png image representation in forms 6i [message #542143 is a reply to message #540991] Sun, 05 February 2012 06:02 Go to previous message
didiera
Dear All,

Should that be of some help to you, I already have the base64-encoded image representation in a field in the record. I am using forms 6i and wanted to convert the image back to its binary format for representation in a field of type Image in the form.
Previous Topic: How to Read Registry from Oracle (splitted from same topic name in SQL forum)
Next Topic: Forms logo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 15:11:14 CDT 2024