Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Oracle R12 query to retrieve a list of AP invoices and the corresponding file name/path (Oracle R12)
Oracle R12 query to retrieve a list of AP invoices and the corresponding file name/path [message #684881] Mon, 20 September 2021 19:16 Go to next message
kjnf505
I have a list of filenames/document id that I need to rename to the invoice number reference.

In order to do that I need two things: Filename & invoice number. The queries that I found would retrieve either AP invoices number or file name.

What would be the simplest query to use to retrieve the file name in a column and the corresponding AP invoice ID in another column, output to a .txt? is it possible?

• Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 17.46KB, Downloaded 920 times)
Re: Oracle R12 query to retrieve a list of AP invoices and the corresponding file name/path [message #684889 is a reply to message #684881] Tue, 21 September 2021 20:12 Go to previous message
EdStevens
Can you write a query without knowing the definition of the tables or or the meaning of the data?

Many people will refuse to open links from strangers on the internet. Nothing prevents pasting whatever you have directly into your postings here.
Previous Topic: member and collection type
Next Topic: Extract string between 2 text
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:20:24 CDT 2024